Test trailer signal lights, brake lights, tail and clearance lights
quickly and simply.
Save time, save money and drive safely
Rain, salt, mud, snow, water and rough roads cause corrosion, chaffing, broken bulbs and wires.
Trailer lights will
Trailer lights must be tested often for everyone's safety in traffic and to avoid legal and regulatory citations and fines. Testing trailer lights takes time and time costs money.
Save time and money, reduce fines and
penalties by testing your
with Light Check. Order now
Click here for more information
||New Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration rules can impact you with more inspections, violations
Click for more details.
- Increase safety for your family, employees or customers with properly operating trailer lights
- Test trailer lights in 5 minutes or less.
- Reduce payroll costs with one person operation and no vehicle to hook-up
- Prevent traffic citations and fines
- Self contained with internal rechargeable battery
- Electronic diagnostics indicates the type and source of faults when problems are found
- Unique Cycle mode cycles through the light circuits for simple one-man operation. Tests signal lights, brake lights, tail and clearance lights in repeating cycle.
- Individual circuits may be operated continuously for trouble shooting or repair
- Connect Light Check to trailer wiring connector
- Turn the Light Check power switch to ON
- Press the SELECT button once for Cycle
- Test and observe lights for proper operation
- Turn the power switch to OFF when finished
With no hook-up vehicle or second person to assist
Start saving now. Order yours today
Light Check on YouTube